(It’s too early in the morning for me, but maybe you can figure out the answers). A great way to fool the kids, btw.
You’ll have to really stretch your brain to figure out some of these easy, funny, and hard riddles for grown-ups!
If you’re looking for some riddles for adults to keep in your back pocket as a way to strike up a conversation or pull out as a party trick, you’re in luck. We have plenty of trick questions, easy riddles, hard riddles, viral riddles, and fun riddles for you right here. The trick will be memorizing a bunch of these so you have them handy (or you can bookmark this page for when you need it) when you want to put your friends and family to the test.
Funny riddles for adults
1. What time is it when an elephant sits on a fence?
Answer: Time to fix the fence.
2. What gets wet while drying?
Answer: A towel
3. What is the difference between a jeweler and a jailer?
Answer: A jeweler sells watches and a jailer watches cells.
4. What can go up a chimney down, but can’t go down a chimney up?
Answer: An umbrella
5. What can you hold in your right hand, but never in your left hand?
Answer: Your left hand
6. What can you catch, but not throw?
Answer: A cold
7. What kind of band never plays music?
Answer: A rubber band
8. What has many teeth, but cannot bite?
Answer: A comb
9. What has lots of eyes, but can’t see?
Answer: A potato
10. What has one eye, but can’t see?
Answer: A needle
11. What can travel all around the world without leaving its corner?
Answer: A stamp
Well? Figure any of them out? No prob, there are many, many more to stump you and you don’t have to solve a riddle to find them. Just click on the link below to find like 67 more stumpers. Get some rest, stay hydrated, have a beverage and dive into them. Good luck!
Article by Hedy Phillips for Reader’s Digest©