Warning: These Soft Batch Double Chocolate Fudge Cookies are for CHOCOLATE LOVERS only!!! Full of intense chocolate fudge flavor, these cookies basically melt in your mouth. So good with a glass of milk!
How to make Chocolate Fudge Cookies
- Preheat your oven and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Whisk together the dry ingredients!
- Melt chocolate chips and the butter in the microwave. And in a separate bowl whisk the vanilla sugars and eggs. Beat in milk and vanilla. Then add melted chocolate in and combine.
- Add the dry ingredients and stir to combine. Then toss in the remaining chocolate chips!
- Scoop 1/4 cupfuls of the batter onto the prepared baking sheet, and bake one tray at a time.
- Press a few extra chocolate chips on top of the warm cookies, if desired. Cool on the cookie sheet… then devour!!!
- These cookies must – I repeat – MUST cool completely on the tray. I usually leave the room for a good hour before I even think about sneaking them off the tray.
- Because these cookies are so chocolate heavy, I added a good pinch of salt and vanilla the the dough. Please don’t skip these two ingredients – they make it work.
- Any chocolate chip brand will do.
Source: Soft Batch Double Chocolate Fudge Cookies – Baker by Nature