No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Balls are a delish alternative to the traditional pies. Wow your friends & family with these holiday dessert delights!
- 2 1/2 C White Chocolate (either chips or broken into pieces) divided
- 3/4 C Vanilla Wafer Crumbs (See instructions may double amount)
- 1/2 C Pumpkin Puree
- 6 ounces Cream Cheese
- 1/4 C Powdered Sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Take 1/2 C of the White Chocolate and melt
- While chocolate is melting (careful it burns easy) mix crumbs, puree, cream cheese, sugar and spices – I found it easiest to use a Food Processor but if you need to a hand mixer or blender should work
- Add melted white chocolate to already mixed ingredients and blend again – let it go in the processor for a while. It take about 2-3 minutes for everything to combine well for the balls.
- TASTE. If you need more sugar add it.
- Place mix into a bowl and place in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes (can be longer but then cover)
- NOTE if dough is still “mushy” freeze for 15-30 minutes. You have to work fast and make the balls. I refrigerate the balls again before dipping in chocolate
- NOTE 2 if you don’t like the consistancy of balls at 3/4 C wafer crumbs add more wafer crumbs up to 1 1/2 C total of crumbs
- Place wax paper on a cookie sheet
- Take out chilled dough and begin making balls by rolling (about) 1 heaping spoonful at a time
- Melt remaining white chocolate
- Dip balls into white chocolate and refrigerate to set.
- Store in fridge and serve when chilled