This light, bright Cucumber Tomato Avocado Salad is packed full of fresh summer vegetables and topped with a homemade lime dressing that pulls it all together.
The combination of the crunch of the cucumbers and red onions, and the soft, creamy, avocado paired with ripe, red tomatoes makes a really amazing summer salad that is perfect for potlucks and BBQs.
- 2 Avocados
- 2 large Cucumber
- 4 large Tomatoes
- ½ Red Onion
- ¼ cup Red Wine Vinegar
- ¼ cup Olive Oil
- 3 tablespoons Lime juice
- ½ teaspoon Salt, plus more to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon Black pepper, plus more to taste
- Cut the vegetables into bite sized pieces.
- Whisk your olive oil, vinegar, lime juice, salt, and pepper together in a small bowl.
- Toss the tomatoes and cucumbers together in a large bowl and then pour the dressing over them, tossing until everything is well coated.
- Add the avocado pieces and gently fold into the salad.
- Serve immediately.
serving: 1cup, calories: 136kcal, carbohydrates: 8g, protein: 2g, fat: 12g, saturated fat: 2g, sodium: 125mg, potassium: 457mg, fiber: 4g, sugar: 3g, vitamin a: 705iu, vitamin c: 18mg, calcium: 21mg, iron: 1mg . Author: KAT JETER & MELINDA CALDWELL