Sara Goldstein from Oddly Well Adjusted (posting on parent.co) was the winner with the best list of questions I could find. Here are some favorites from her post 21 Questions to Ask Your Spouse:
- “Did you listen to anything interesting today?
- If you could do any part of today over again, what would it be?
- What app did you open most today?
- How can I make your day easier in 5 minutes?
- What did you do to take care of yourself today?
- When did you feel appreciated today?
- If you could guarantee one thing for tomorrow what would it be?
- What made you laugh today?
- Did you give anyone side-eye today? What did they do to deserve it?” – Sara Goldstein
Glennon from Momastery.com has an EXCELLENT post on this topic called Save the Relationships: Ask the Right Questions. A few of her ideas:
- “When did you feel loved today?
- When did you feel lonely?
- What did I do today that made you feel appreciated?
- What did I say that made you feel unnoticed?
- What can I do to help you right now?
- Were there any times you felt proud of yourself today?” – Glennon Doyle
More questions as an infographic: